In June this year the Danish research Foundation hope to bring together a plethora of experts at a first ever congress: The Extracellular Matrix Pharmacology Congress ECM2022 (https://ecm-congress.org/). The congress is an in-person event in Copenhagen, Denmark (Europe).
Register already now and save money on the early bird discount https://ecm-congress.org/registration/.
The aim of the congress is to discover news drugs and bring together #extracellularmatrix experts across disease fields. Alterations to the extracellular matrix are a common denominator in most chronic diseases. It is time to create a forum for experts to discuss, share and learn from other disease fields!
Session highlights will include:
· The essential components of the ECM
· The importance of ECM in cancer: Barrier for entry or exit?
· Should we treat the ECM or cells in fibrotic diseases?
· The importance of ECM in lung diseases
· The importance of ECM in liver diseases
· Cardiorenal axis and the ECM
· Tissue destruction in inflammatory diseases
· Pharmacological targets of the ECM
· ECM signaling
With the congress, we hope to create a forum that will attract an audience interested in the extracellular matrix (ECM) and drugs that target the ECM. In most chronic diseases, the common denominator is alterations to the extracellular matrix. We believe breakthroughs and discovery milestones in this field may save patients’ lives. We offer a platform to debate essential aspects of ECM Pharmacology, and we have an amazing speaker faculty.