Second Matrix Biology Europe Conference
Athens, Greece, 11-14 June 2016
– Proteoglycans in health and disease
– Matrix proteolysis in health and disease
– Role of collagen modifications in matrix quality/quantity and disease
– Cell/matrix interactions and signalling in matrix biology and pathology
– Matrix in immune regulation
– Matrix disease mechanisms
– Pharmacological targeting of matrix in disease
– Tissue engineering from a matrix perspective and ECM-based nanobiotechnology
– Matrix regulation in health and disease. Genetics and Epigenetics
– ECM biology in the future
More information on the conference’s website: http://www.mbe2016.upatras.gr/
Early bird pricing until April 25th.
Up to four travel grants are available from the SBMEc, see the post here.